Exchange Connectivity Developer, AVP
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Morgan McKinley Singapore , EA Licence No: 11C5502
- 23 Feb 18 2018-02-23
Opportunity to work with a leading edge low-latency exchange connectivity platform for an international investment bank:
Opportunity to work with a leading edge low-latency exchange connectivity platform for an international investment bank -
You will be:
- Setting and meeting timelines working with relevant stakeholders where client expectations around the product are critical to the role
- Ensuring the current platform is continually improved in terms of performance, stability and controls to meet the demands of the business and the regulators
- Build and develop new features following the team's agile principals and maintain highest levels of standards and practices for development, deployment and support.
- Continuously seek to deliver zero-defect versions on the platform. Perform second line support and knowledge transfer to production support teams to ensure smooth releases
- Contribute to solutions to tech debt to continuously improve the platform
- Able to switch tasks, work effectively and respond quickly in a fast pace environment..
- Ensuring adherence to on design, development, testing, controls and release procedures.
We are looking for:
- Strong Java skills in Linux environment
- C++ skills highly desirable
- Experience in developing and testing high-performance, low-latency code
- Knowledge of Exchange protocols (FIX, OUCH, Arrowhead, Orion)
- Network layer protocol knowledge (TCP/IP, ARP, ICMP etc)
- Strong understanding of market rules, especially in the Equities domain.
- Self-motivation; demonstrate analytical, solution-focused attitude
We seek your understanding that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
?EA Licence No: 11C5502 / R1109830