- Permanent, Full time
- Citibank NA
- Primary Location: Singapore,Singapore,Singapore
- Education: Bachelor's Degree
- Job Function: Technology
- Schedule: Full-time
- Shift: Day Job
- Employee Status: Regular
- Travel Time: No
- Job ID: 18066375
- Provides administrative support to a senior-level executive. Coordinate all aspects of executive level appointments, meetings, receptions and conference calls.
- Prepares and reviews materials and correspondence for meetings. Assist with creation/modification of presentations, spreadsheets, and other various documents. Coordinate frequent travel arrangements both international and domestic. Handle incoming calls, respond to inquiries; clarify company policies and procedures.
- Maintain frequently changing calendars through Outlook. Prepare, reconcile, and track expense reports through the Citi Travel & Expense CTE system. Order supplies and process invoices through P2P system. Organize and secure confidential company and employee information. Assist in ad-hoc reporting requests and special projects on a regular basis.
- Serve as back up support for other managers or administrative staff when required. Provide support for site-specific activities, including site-events, space planning, and conference room reservations.
- College degree or equivalent preferred. Expert in multi-tasking, organizing, and prioritizing.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills. Detail oriented with ability to work independently and prioritize workload. Demonstrates a high level of integrity and professionalism. Energetic, responsive team player with the interest to take initiative and work in a fast-paced environment. Professional presence and ability to engage with internal and external constituents.