We are currently supporting a global, investment management firm in identifying an experienced Executive Assistant to join their Singapore team immediately. This EA will provide admin support to the Investor Relationship Management team. The firm has offices in locations such as New York, London, Middle East & Singapore.
- Support multiple relationship managers/product specialists at the same time
- Internal - manage meetings and dairies of multiple relationship managers
- Exernal - co-ordinate meetings with clients and other contacts
- Manage incoming telephone queries
- Prepare and manage travel arrangements (Booking flights / Ensuring the correct visas have been applied for)
- Welcome visiting clients, Senior staff members and Shareholders
- Ensure CRM system is up to date with the most relevant and complete information
- Provide admin assistance in processing KYC requirements
- Provide backup administrative and secretarial support for any other team when needed
- Undertake special projects, as and when required
- Degree / Professional Qualification from a reputable educational institution
- Minimum of 5 years’ relevant experience
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Presentable and posessing a positive, 'can-do' attitude
Should you meet the requirements of the role and would like to apply for this EA position, kindly send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential discussion.