Executive, Cash and Fund Management
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- iFAST Corporation Ltd
- 16 Mar 18 2018-03-16
iFAST Financial Pte Ltd (iFAST Singapore) is the Singapore subsidiary of SGX-ST Mainboard-listed iFAST Corporation Ltd. (iFAST Corp), which is present in Singapore, Hong Kong, Malaysia and China. iFAST Singapore holds the Capital Market Services licence and the Financial Advisers licence, issued by the Monetary Authority of Singapore, and is also a Central Provident Fund-registered Investment Administrator.
iFAST Corp (stock code: AIY) is an Internet-based investment products distribution platform. Incorporated in the year 2000 in Singapore, iFAST Corp provides a comprehensive range of services, including investment administration and transactions services, research and trainings, IT services and backroom functions to financial advisory (FA) companies, banks, financial institutions, multinational companies, as well as investors in Asia.
iFAST Corp has two main business divisions, namely our Business-to-Consumer (B2C) website, Fundsupermart.com (FSM), which caters to DIY investors, and our Business-to-Business (B2B) platform which caters to the specialised needs of financial advisory (FA) companies, banks and financial institutions.
As at 31 March 2015 and across the jurisdictions iFAST Corp operates in, the Group has over 115 distribution agreements with global fund houses offering over 1,800 investment products (including over 1,600 funds) on the platform. Over 5,000 wealth advisers from more than 150 FA companies, banks and financial institutions use the regional iFAST B2B platform.
The Group’s mission statement is, “To help investors around the world invest globally and profitably”. The Group celebrates its 15th year anniversary in 2015.
For more information, please visit www.ifastcorp.com
- Assist in the running of our discretionary portfolios for clients
- Assist in streamlining and automating the investment management process for our discretionary portfolios
- Implement plans to increase the take-up rate and AUM of our discretionary portfolios
- Assist in generating interest and fee income through Cash Management
- Coordinate and liaise with financial institutions for fund allocation, financing and management
- Implement plans to drive usage and volume of our cash
- Coordinate the implementation of development initiatives with the respective business units of iFAST
- Day-to-day monitoring of cash balances and interest rates
- Maintain business relationships with our primary banking and fund manager partners
- Conduct basic analysis and due diligence of investments
- Undertake ad-hoc functions and related duties as required
- Degree holder in Finance, Business, Economics or any related discipline
- Comfortable with numbers and calculations
- Knowledge of Fund Management and Cash Management would be an advantage
- At least 2 years of relevant experience
- Good communication skills, verbally and in writing
- Must demonstrate strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, proactive and have a sense of responsibility
Please kindly click on the APPLY button to send us your updated CV with current and expected package.