Executive, Personal Lines (Servicing)
Personal Lines Department focuses on insurance products for individual such as Travel, Home and Personal Accident.
As a Personal Lines Executive, y ou will be working closely with the team to make decisions on underwriting and servicing for different distribution channels. You will also have a good exposure to Personal Lines insurance products and have the opportunity to develop interpersonal skills through engagement with different stakeholders.
Key responsibilities include:
- Handle Personal Lines queries promptly and accurately (ICM/emails/phone call)
- Policy servicing from intermediaries and direct customers
- Underwriting new business of all Personal Lines products
- Review renewal for all Personal Lines products
- Handle complaints and feedbacks tactfully
- Generate reports for campaign results on ad-hoc basis
- Undertake any other duties or projects as assigned by manager
- Degree or Diploma holder in any discipline
- Able to act promptly to meet deadlines while ensuring high quality deliverables
- Able to take initiative and follow up conscientiously to complete the tasks
- Be meticulous and strong execution skills
- Proficient in Microsoft office, especially in Excel and Word