Who we're looking for
We are looking for a competent Executive Secretary to support our Country Head. You will be the one to organize and maintain the executive's schedule and assist by performing a variety of administrative tasks. You will also help with project coordination and partake in some of the budgeting / reporting activities undertaken by the team.
You must be quick to action with great time-management and multi-tasking abilities. You will work with a strong degree of autonomy and assume office managerial tasks in addition to executive support. It is with your diligence and competence in your work that executives can focus on their managerial responsibilities without worrying for other tasks. To be successful in this role, you should be proactive, meet deadlines and communicate effectively.
Ultimately, you should be able to identify and address the needs of senior managers and perform administrative tasks to ensure our company's workflow runs smoothly. The team
South East Asia Distribution Team is responsible for sales and business development, offering full spectrum of asset classes and bespoke solutions tailored to the needs of institutional and retail investors. What you'll do
Executive assistance to Country Head
- Organising appointment calendar, assist in preparation of presentations, taking notes and providing follow-up on action items or deadlines that are discussed in meetings.
- Co-ordinate reporting for various management and working committees.
- Handle confidential documents ensuring they remain secure and maintain appropriate levels of confidentiality.
- Coordinate and work with Distribution team on dissemination of client reports, travel arrangements and other administrative matters.
Support Country Head in research, analysis and implementation of strategic projects.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications you need
- Prepare research for Country Head's meetings with external parties.
- Work with Distribution Team in gathering and researching market data, landscape, strategic trends, developments and market best-practices.
The knowledge, experience and qualifications that will help
- 3 - 5 years of proven experience as executive assistant within a large and complex financial services or similar organization
- Strong stakeholder management skills to deal with various and senior level stakeholders
- Consistently demonstrates clear and concise written and verbal communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time-management skills
- Integrity and upholding confidentiality
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
What you'll be like
- Good writing skills.
- Solid experience with office management systems
- Familiarity with online calendars and cloud systems
- Experience using office equipment, including printers and scanners
- Enthusiastic, with the ability to be assertive
- Outstanding communication and negotiation abilities
- Ability to multi-task and manage ever changing and conflicting priorities
- Ability to use own judgment and be proactive
- Excellent attention to detail and looking out for others
- Proven team player
We're looking for the best, whoever they are Schroders is an equal opportunities employer. You're welcome here whatever your sex, marital status, ethnic origin, sexual orientation, religious belief or age.