Experience IB Credit Specialist
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
We are a department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
Credit Risk Management (CRM) evaluates credit risk transactions and approves, rejects, or modifies them considering the availability and appropriateness of arrangements for reducing risk or risk mitigation. The department also assigns internal credit ratings; establishes and handles credit risk limits in accordance with the risk tolerance established by the Board; monitors and reports on credit risk exposures on a regular basis to senior management. CRM also interacts with business divisions ensure credit risk assessments are factored into business decisions.
- You will be part of the Credit Risk Management team which is responsible for handling, approving, monitoring and controlling all credit risks arising from our key Investment and Private Banking Division's relationships with Southeast Asian counterparties.
- Be responsible for underwriting and/or participating in debt financings in connection with leveraged buy-outs, acquisitions, structured financings, and share backed loans and refinancing, establishing credit lines for derivatives, equity and debt trading businesses as well as analyzing banks and funds.
- Understand the value of diversity in the workplace and are dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Bachelor's Degree with at least 6 years of experience in the financial sector within a risk management, research, rating or audit role in an investment or large commercial bank, with prior experience in fundamental credit risk analysis and assigning internal credit ratings on counterparties (Corporates and Banks) based mainly in Southeast Asia.
- Participated in meetings and have worked closely with the Front Office deal structuring team, to assess proposed transactions and ensure structural risks are appropriately identified and adequately mitigated.
- Prepared and presented analysis in written formats, communicated the ratings rationale and risk appetite to internal partners.
- Monitored market, regulatory, macro-economic and political developments; assess their impact on credit quality of counterparties.
- Liaised with Credit Risk Control and Risk Analytics and Reporting departments to ensure that the exposures are reflected in the risk systems, a specialist in analyzing, structuring and approving transactions within existing limits or delegated credit authority. You have made credit risk decisions within assigned credit authority.
- Phenomenal communication skills with people at all levels in the organization, strong organizational, problem solving and analytical skills, independent and a self-starter with the ability to manage independently and as a team
- Result oriented, dedicated, hardworking who can work on own initiative and can deliver on time with a high level of integrity and flexibility, sense of urgency, attention to detail and quality standards
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success.