Experienced Auditor #116852
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse Asia
- 19 Sep 18 2018-09-19
Experienced Auditor #116852
At Credit Suisse in Asia Pacific, we're proud that Internal Audit is seen a key strategic partner to the business. Our risk-based methodology is reflected in truly dynamic audit plans that ensure that the function stays completely relevant and that we have the ability to flex to meet the evolving strategy of this key growth business. Our Auditors have the opportunity to build and maintain direct and lasting relationships with the Bank's leadership and are actively sought out for the meaningful advice and insights. Reflecting the Bank's entrepreneurial spirit, our Internal Audit function is also innovating; we're investing in new technologies, data analytics, and the latest training techniques, to ensure that both people and platforms are best in class.
- Supervise a portfolio of audits, demonstrating an ability to effectively prioritize completing commitments in order to ensure efficient delivery against agreed timeframes.
- Demonstrate effective risk awareness in order to ensure an appropriately targeted audit approach and emphasis of work performed.
- Identify key issues impacting businesses under review, presenting and agreeing with management practical recommendations and responses for the mitigation of associated risks. Identify potential solutions by exploring and analyzing diverse alternatives.
- Maintain a deep understanding of subject matter relating to Corporate & Investment Banking, Wealth Management, Asset Management or Risk related topics, including: standard methodologies, regulatory requirements and key control processes.
- Participate in the delivery of audit plan to ensure the use of sound risk management controls and regulatory compliance.
- Execution of a program of continuous risk monitoring (e.g. business developments, emerging risks and control issues).
- Effectively supervise and motivate audit teams, providing necessary oversight and mentorship to ensure the audit is completed against relevant targets (e.g. budget, fieldwork timing, report clearance etc.).
- Responsible for or assist with the planning, scoping and managing of audits.
- Completion and documentation of assigned audit work within budgeted time constraints.
- Execute continuous risk monitoring and meet and advise business management of audit insights and ongoing issues.
- Liaison with other team members and global and regional audit management during the audit.
- Raise, draft and clear audit observations.
- You have experience in planning, scoping and handling internal audits (minimum of 5 years) or experience is any other control or risk management role.
- You have the ability to operate autonomously, to drive a project/task forward and produce an end state product that can be presented to senior management with minimal required revision.
- You should have experience of understanding risk/audit issues and control matters.
- You have strong communication skills and experience of liaising across control areas. Ability to present risk concepts and issues in a simple and concise way to diverse organizations.
- You have excellent analytical skills and quantitative skills.
- You have a degree-level education (or equivalent) in a numerate discipline - post graduate/professional qualifications within a meaningful and relevant field (e.g. CPA, CA, CFA).