(Expression of Interest) Corporate Support Services - Corporate Secretarial
Line of Service
Not Applicable Specialism
Entity Governance and Compliance Management Level
Manager Job Description & Summary
A career in our Company Secretariat practice, within Legal Services, will provide you with the opportunity to help our clients adopt a more strategic approach to global entity governance across their organisations. We help our clients and their legal entities with the incorporation of new companies, on going compliance with local legislation, and restructuring of their global businesses to manage governance and compliance risks.
Our team helps our clients ensure they are compliant with statutory obligations based on best practice and amended rules and regulations. You'll help clients with board compliance and governance, corporate governance consultancy services, and health checks based on client's secretarial arrangements.
To really stand out and make us ﬁt for the future in a constantly changing world, each and every one of us at PwC needs to be an authentic and inclusive leader, at all grades/levels and in all lines of service. To help us achieve this we have the PwC Professional; our global leadership development framework. It gives us a single set of expectations across our lines, geographies and career paths, and provides transparency on the skills we need as individuals to be successful and progress in our careers, now and in the future. Responsibilities:
- To manage a portfolio of clients with minimal supervision.
- To provide corporate secretarial and administrative support to clients.
- To prepare and maintain statutory records in compliance with the laws.
- To file returns with the Accounting and Corporate Regulatory Authority.
- To draft resolutions and minute proceedings of meetings.
- To maintain share registers & minute book.
- To coordinate and organise meetings between Directors and Shareholders.
- To provide advice on company law and corporate secretarial practice.
- To perform any other ad-hoc assignments.
Due to overwhelming response, we regret that only shortlisted candidates will be notified. Education
- ICSA graduate or those pursuing, as well as Degree/Diploma in Business Administration/Commerce/Law related disciplines.
- For Senior Consultant level: Minimum 4-6 years of relevant experience.
- Proficient in MS Office applications.
- A team player with good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Well organised, meticulous, able to work independently and manage tight deadlines.
(if blank, degree and/or field of study not specified)
Degrees/Field of Study required:
Degrees/Field of Study preferred: Certifications
(if blank, certifications not specified) Desired Languages
(If blank, desired languages not specified) Travel Requirements Available for Work Visa Sponsorship? Government Clearance Required? Job Posting End Date