About TRUMID XT Trumid XT is a financial technology company bringing efficiency, connectivity, and access to credit trading through innovative technology and product design. Trumid XT product ecosystem leverages data and the power of the network effect to create transparency, liquidity, and efficient trade execution. Our company’s electronic trading platform, connects corporate bond market professionals to a broad network of liquidity and provides a range of trading protocols to access it. For more information, visit www.trumidxt.com.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop integration solutions using FIX protocol - must be very comfortable with FIX
- Design and implement low latency, high throughput, scalable integration solutions
- Diagnose and resolve issues in live production environments, with focus on connectivity and FIX specific issues.
- Develop OMS and EMS integrations, as well as regulatory reporting integrations
- Work as part of a contemporary development ecosystem (Git, Docker, Kubernetes, Elastic, etc.)
Skills & Qualifications
- 5+ years of development experience
- Experience developing FIX interfaces, coding to FIX 4.4 and 5.0 SP2 specifications.
- QuickFix engine experience preferred
- Capable of working independently as well as part of a group
- Strong communication skills, including technical writing (comfortable talking to technical and nontechnical customers)
- Ability to multitask effectively in a fast paced environment
- Ability to perform under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Strong technical aptitude
- Solid knowledge of and multi-year experience with modern programming languages
- Working understanding of message-oriented middleware and how such systems are utilized in business processes
- Working understanding of OMS or similar trading infrastructure
- Proficient with Git, and Docker
- Proficient developing on Linux or Unix
- Working knowledge or familiarity with Scala, SBT, Kafka, Google Protocol Buffers, Jenkins, gRPC, Bazel and Kubernetes
- Experience writing and running test cases using VeriFIX or similar automated testing tool