FIX Connectivity Analyst
- SGD70000 - SGD90000 per annum
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd (Singapore) , EA Licence No: 11S4330
- 15 Mar 18 2018-03-15
As established global Investment Banking client is seeking FIX Connectivity specialists in the field of either Equities or FX to join the e-Commerce IT team in Singapore on a permanent basis. Strong knowledge around client onboarding, testing and integration as well as superb communications skills are must-haves in this role.
- Work as part of a global team to assist the onboarding of clients to trade via FIX and other protocols with the bank's e-Commerce trading platforms.
- Provide L2 FIX Connectivity support and ensure that system configurations are properly updated and maintained
- Build and maintain key relationships with both internal and external clients.
- Work with internal stakeholders (Dev, QA, Network and Business teams) as well as external stakeholders (Brokers, Vendors, Exchanges) on implementation of client integration requirements.
The ideal candidate
- MUST HAVE: Candidate should be a highly experienced FIX Connectivity Analyst in a reputable Investment Banking - Front Office domain
- MUST HAVE: Strong asset class knowledge in FX or Equities (Cash / Derivatives)
- MUST HAVE: Highly technical background with proven experience around Technical Support (L2 and/or L3)
- MUST HAVE: Strong technical know-how around FIX protocols, UNIX (commands, infrastructure) and networks
- MUST HAVE: Strong communication and engagement skills of both internal and external stakeholders. Must be able to manage relationships and expectations wherever necessary etc.
- The candidate should be happy to work in a fast-paced, start-up like environment, jumping in to assist in other areas where needed
Key Words: FIX, Connectivity, Application Support, FX, Equities, Global Markets
For more information please contact Nicole Quek (R1323731)
McGregor Boyall Associates Pte Ltd is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.
EA Licence No: 11S4330