My client is a startup that is venture-backed with funding from an American Venture Capital firm.
- Producing financial analysis while partnering with stakeholders across different teams
- Acting as a budget owner, and have a good understanding of the history behind the budget set
- Actively pointing out areas of opportunity for optimization, areas for attention, trend analysis and variance analysis
- Understanding business nuances that are specific to each department
- Proactively communicating to the leadership team on business performance and forecast expectations.
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience in FP&A
- CPA / Degree in Accountancy is preferred
- Good understanding of financials of a company across all aspects and accounting fundamentals
- A keen eye for financial trends, movements, and deviations, and the ability to connect numbers with business reality
- Cross-functional team player with a proactive attitude in engaging and aligning stakeholders
- Experience in a fast-paced growth-stage company
Please click the apply button with your CV to have a quick chat to learn about this opportunity.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
EA License No: 07C3635
Registration No: R1877012