FVP/VP, Business Insights (Construction, Infrastructure and Renewable Energy)
Posting Date: 10-Jun-2021
Location: Raffles Place, Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Wholesale Bank
function operates a dynamic business model that provides financial services and solutions to help our clients achieve their strategic business objectives. Our mission is to become the premier-provider of banking services and solutions for Asia-based commercial banking companies (small medium enterprises), large corporations, financial institutions as well as multinational corporations. Our coverage teams work in full alignment with specialised teams across Transaction Banking, Investment Banking, Global Markets and Group Retail to deliver seamless solutions to our clients. The role will form part of a team in Group Wholesale Banking tasked to drive sustainable finance for UOB clients in the region. Job Responsibilities
The role will form part of a team tasked to develop industry insights and value propositions for potential clients, through the identification of opportunities and risks. Supported by advance analytics, the role will involve industry and business analyses as well as client financial profiling. Responsibilities:
- Analyse and understand key industry trends and issues
- Carry out extensive research to understand key pain points and needs of clients in a particular sector
- Synthesize information and prepare industry insights which are useful for industry teams and corporate bankers with the aim of providing banking solutions
- Work closely with stakeholders across various functions to develop sector specific value propositions
- Work closely with industry teams in client prioritisations
Be a part of UOB Family
- Tertiary education from a recognised university, preferably in Economics/Finance/Accounting and Business
- 7-10 years of experience researching Industrial companies
- Candidate should be familiar with the Construction, Infrastructure and Renewable Energy sectors
- Some understanding of commercial banking products is an advantage
- Experience in a client servicing/facing role is an advantage
- Strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.