FVP, Business Analyst (Cards & Payment)
- Permanent, Full time
- United Overseas Bank
- 19 Feb 18
FVP, Business Analyst (Cards & Payment)Job Summary:
The Card Business Analyst works with stakeholders from all business units and related third parties to define and document business processes and software requirements for technology initiatives.
- Elicit requirement, prioritise and analyse requests, design business processes, workflows and user interfaces, produce/review of functional specifications and data mapping templates.
- Works closely with Project Manager and Cross teams for functional solution
- Ensure all application documentation is properly updated with signoff.
- Work with development team on the smooth delivery of the solution.
- Maintains system protocols by writing and updating procedures.
- Prepare/Review/Perform test cases/scripts to ensure the business requirements are fulfilled.
- Support SIT/UAT testing. Help plan and support the user acceptance testing and help address any issues.
- Facilitates/Provides "Train-the-Trainer" on application enhancements.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Assist Project or Application Delivery manager in planning each project and release
- (additional requirement for senior role). Lead, mentor, and guide a team of deployment specialist to
- Build and deploy applications to the Test and Production environments.
- Schedule and execute (test environments only) of batch jobs and reports
- Provide SIT and UAT support which includes (but not limited) to analyze/troubleshoot issues and defects,
- Prepare production implementation activities including e-form submission, source compare,
- Bachelor Degree in related field or equivalent experience
- 8 to 10 years of relevant business analysis, testing and/or project management experience
- Good knowledge in financial services policies, procedures, products and industry practices.
- Strong negotiation skills
- Good team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of relevant applications and development life cycles.
- Possess the ability to analyze and plan deployment requests and avoid backlogs
- Have strong aptitude and mindset in achieving automation