FX, Money Market and Fixed Income Ops – Singapore Lead and APAC SME
Job Purpose: Organizational Oversight:
- Singapore FXLM (FX and Local Markets) Operations Leadership Team
- Overseeing and leading daily core operations for Singapore FXLM Products (FX, Money Market & Fixed Income Bonds, Repo etc.) maintaining a culture and environment where processes, risks and controls are continually monitored, and potential risks escalated on a timely basis as well as acting as a senior point of escalation
- Client & New Business….
- Proactively partner with Business, Tech, Controls and Corporate Functions to lead/strategize/build standardized and sustainable operational workflow and service standards for APAC FXLM products (both existing and new products/variations. ie NPAC)
- Process, Platform & Policies
- Proactive engagement with regional stakeholders (Business, Tech, Operations) to drive and implement standardized and sustainable processes, common tech platforms, standard adherence to policies…. ensuring consistency in operations practices.
- Working very closely with Operations Control on developing an effective control framework that fully meets Audit, Compliance and Regulatory requirements; delivery of periodic presentations to external regulators as required
- Key point of contact for Global FXLM Ops Management to facilitate regional engagement and partnering with APAC countries for local implementation of new processes/risk framework/regulatory deliverables
- Ensuring the infrastructure and tools are in place to effectively manage risk and service our clients to a high standard
- High level of focus on digitization, automation and elimination of manual touch points (MTP).
Qualifications and Skills:
- Implementing a successful People and Engagement strategy to help attract, develop, retain and recognize a diverse and talented global workforce
- Promoting a culture of continuous improvement and cultivating a robust service and control environment
- Engaging with and leading our People. Developing effective and diverse teams across a global footprint
- Coaching and mentoring our People. Ensuring effective one to one discussion. Providing direction, feedback, support, and encouragement for career development
- Championing diversity and inclusion to create a working environment which allows our People to thrive and excel
Job Family Group:
- Degree or equivalent work experience preferred
- 10+ years of experience in Tier 1 global financial institutions including experience in handling large team delivering operational activities, especially in FX, Money Market, Fixed Income, Derivatives & Margining
- Experience delivering strategic change programmes spanning multiple years in a fast paced, large global financial services firm, ideally in an operations organisation
- Energetic, flexible, collaborative, and proactive; a leader who can positively and productively add product impact to both strategic and tactical technology
- Strong, influential communicator who is articulate and concise, demonstrated success interacting with senior management both in the business, corporate functions as well as the Operations, Business and Technology environments
- Strong risk management and control mindset
- Provides evaluative judgment based on analysis of factual information in complicated, unique and dynamic situations; draws on diverse range of internal and external sources
- Self-reliant, good problem solver, results oriented
- Demonstrated experience leading people and developing effective and diverse teams across a Singapore/APAC footprint.
- Ability to establish and build trust with professionals throughout the business as a leader, advisor and business partner to the organization with a clear client orientation.
- Strong awareness of both external and internal best practice perspectives, maintaining a balanced and fresh viewpoint.
- Ability to conceptualize aspects of the organization's model and its future development.
Operations - Transaction Services Job Family:
Securities and Derivatives Processing Time Type:
Citi is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to their race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Citigroup Inc. and its subsidiaries ("Citi") invite all qualified interested applicants to apply for career opportunities. If you are a person with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation to use our search tools and/or apply for a career opportunity review Accessibility at Citi
View the " EEO is the Law
" poster. View the EEO is the Law Supplement
View the EEO Policy Statement
View the Pay Transparency Posting