- Permanent, Full time
- OCBC Bank
Facilitator, Digital & Process Transformation
Facilitator, Digital & Process TransformationAbout OCBC
Having purpose and making a real impact drives what we do at OCBC, for our customers, colleagues and the community. People count on us to deliver an amazing banking experience, but more importantly one that is uncomplicated and complements their changing lifestyle and business needs. Our employees are the architects that make this all possible; they are high performing individuals and teams, experts in their field and above all believe in our purpose and commitment to customers.
What you'll do
You are in the forefront of change to create industry leading service experiences for the customers via the application of digital strategies and improvement methods such as Design Thinking, Lean Six Sigma and Agile.
You will have the opportunity to facilitate cross functional teams to identify and link emerging technology trends to business needs, improve business models, re-design end to end business processes and see through implementation to achieve game changing outcomes.
What you bring
- At least 5/8 years' relevant experience preferably in the banking industry
- Demonstrated ability to drive and inspire change in people, process and technologies
- Possess working knowledge on emerging technologies such as AI, machine learning, cloud applications and mobile technologies;
- Demonstrated hands on experience in applying improvement methods and tools such as Lean Six Sigma, Design Thinking and Agile.
- Solid communication skills and can simplify complex concepts with ease
- Bachelor in Industrial Engineering, Computer & Data Science and other related disciplines
- Certified Six Sigma Black Belt and/or Scrum Master advantageous