Field Marketing Manager (Cloud / SaaS StartUp)
- Good culture
- Exciting opportunity
- Reputable company
Introduction to the role:
- Our client is a rapidly expanding Global Cloud Consultancy that is highly passionate about automation. They deliver automation to start-ups and agile enterprises through a combination of products and services. Due to their continuous growth, they are currently looking for a highly entrepreneurial Marketer to define and drive all their branding and marketing activities.
- This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking to be part of the pioneer team in a hyper growth business and enjoys building up marketing strategies from scratch in a highly innovative environment.
- Define all marketing and branding activities such as online campaigns, lead/demand generation, optimization and tracking, etc.
- Develop frameworks and leverage on analytical tools to measure campaign performance and lead generation
- Working closely with the sales team to understand their client strategy
- Manage owned and sponsored marketing events with Cloud Providers
- Build events/program agendas and follow through
- Be responsible for all offline and online content and creative assets
- Be familiar with vendor management and able to work with contract negotiations and obligations
- 7-10 years experience in B2B Marketing primarily on digital channels
- Highly entrepreneurial and innovative with a strong sense of ownership
- Familiar with online marketing tools such as Hubspot, Marketo, Salesforce, etc.
- Experience in Cloud / SaaS marketing would be highly preferred
Our client is a winner of multiple employee workplace awards and is focused on continuously growing the perks and benefits it offers.