Assist all Finance reports, surveys, ad-hoc financial duties for BBVA Singapore
- Primary responsibilities are to interpret and prepare the daily MAS ratios computation, fortnightly/ monthly/ quarterly MAS reports (MAS 610, MAS 649, MAS 640 etc).
- Handle new regulatory requirements – including testing of new 610 returns and any other new regulations.
- Preparation of information for surveys where necessary.
- Assist on other Finance reports or ad-hoc duties as required.
Qualification & Other Requirements
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Business Administration or Finance
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience
- Good knowledge and familiar with Singapore banking regulations, reporting system and banking practices
- Sound interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong team spirit and customer-oriented
- Well-organized and meticulous in details
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Mandarin