Finance Assistant Temp
IG Markets are looking to recruit a Finance Intern for 4-5 months in their Singapore-based team. The successful applicant will be a well organised and enthusiastic individual with accounting/audit experience being an advantage along with knowledge of the Singapore Regulatory environment.
This role is a full time contract role from end of July to November or December
Daily Cash Resources
- Prepare daily bank cashbook reconciliation
- Prepare daily cash resources calculation and set up segregation bank transfer
- Check client payment run set up by client money team
- Process invoice, purchase order & expense claim form
- Run payment file and set up bank payment
- Create new supplier code & new employee code
- Reconcile proactis payment
Other Ad Hoc Duties
- Run month end reconciliation files
- Assist in bank accounts administration
- Assist Client Money in faxing/sending refund letters
- Keen attention to detail and ability to be consistent
- Comfortable with handling figures
- Well organised and efficient
- Strong excel skills
- Committed, self-starting, enthusiastic and strong team player
- Confident and friendly
- Delivery-conscious and flexible to changing priorities, with the ability to work to tight deadlines.
If you are interested in this opportunity and feel that you have the relevant skills and experience, please apply with your CV together with a covering letter stating your current salary details.