- Market competitive salary offered
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- InfraCo Asia
- 20 Jul 18 2018-07-20
InfraCo Asia is seeking a Finance Associate, based in Singapore, to support its success and continued growth. This position is an important member of the Finance team and plays a key role in supporting InfraCo Asia’s vision to empower sustainable infrastructure project development in Emerging Asia. This is a unique opportunity to join an active infrastructure investment and development organisation with a solid track record of creating bankable projects and positively affecting communities in developing countries around the region.
About InfraCo Asia
InfraCo Asia Development Pte Ltd (InfraCo Asia) is a commercially managed infrastructure development and investment company of the Private Infrastructure Development Group (PIDG). Headquartered in Singapore, InfraCo Asia aims to stimulate greater private sector investment in infrastructure projects in South and South East Asia. InfraCo Asia funds early stage, high-risk infrastructure development activities by taking an equity stake in projects and focusing on socially responsible and commercially viable, sustainable infrastructure projects that contribute to economic growth, social development and poverty reduction. More information about InfraCo Asia’s model and approach can be found at www.infracoasia.com and www.pidg.org.
Offering international exposure and excellent development opportunities, this role is ideal for a highly driven individual who is comfortable in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Reporting to the Financial Controller, the Finance Associate is a key member of the InfraCo Asia finance team supporting the delivery of InfraCo Asia’s portfolio of infrastructure projects in Asia. The particular focus of the role will be on project budgets monitoring and expenditure analysis, as well as the collation of financial information for project reporting.
You will consolidate inputs from various program streams, building macros/models to streamline monitoring of various costs against budgets and the reporting process. You will assist in the preparation of InfraCo Asia’s quarterly and annual reporting requirements to the board and shareholders.
You will be involved in the review of financial reports submitted by subsidiaries, joint ventures and associates for regular project reporting. You will play an active role in inter-company billing and loan disbursement. You will also be involved in the review of annual financial statements for projects impairment assessment. You will support internal controls review and the year-end audit process.
Working closely with the Financial Controller, you will support the preparation and review of long-term liquidity and cash commitment forecasts and other reporting requirements. You will participate in the preparation of InfraCo Asia’s business plans, including running financial models and collating inputs for the annual business plan from various sources.
Requirements and Attributes
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA), degree in accounting, finance or other relevant field from a reputable university.
- 3 to 5 years of hands-on experience in accounting (preferably with at least 2 years in a Big Four accounting firm or project accounting role in a private equity or venture capital institution) in a dynamic, fast-paced multinational environment. Experience in infrastructure sector, working with international development institutions and/or regional experience in Asia is advantageous.
- Well-organized and efficient, able to prioritise and handle multiple projects across the portfolio under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Good knowledge of IFRS with hands-on experience dealing with overseas entities. Consolidation and business combination experience is a plus.
- Highly proficient in both oral and written English.
- Thorough knowledge of Microsoft Office with advanced Excel capabilities preferred.
- Strong appreciation and passion for PIDG and InfraCo Asia’s mandate, with a strong work ethic and desire to work in a fast-paced and demanding environment is essential.
Feniks Consulting is InfraCo Asia’s exclusive Recruitment & HR Service partner for this position, only candidates who apply directly to Feniks Consulting will be considered. Interested applicants, please apply with your detailed, updated resume before 3 August 2018.
All applications will be treated with strictest confidence. We regret that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in InfraCo Asia.