TOM Singapore is currently supporting a real estate private equity firm in identifying experienced Finance Associates to join their team in the Singapore office. These are permanent positions. As of 2018, the firm has expanded their Asian presence rapidly and offer services such as (but not limited to) tax compliance, risk management, valuation support & corporate secretarial.
Financial Accounting & Reporting
- Preparation of accounting entries, such as acquisitions, disposals and distributions;
- Preparation of reporting packages;
- Preparation of financial statements;
- Assistance with GST compliance;
- Assistance with invoice approval processing;
- Intercompany reconciliations and regular intercompany settlements where applicable;
- Assist with the (interim) audit process, liaising with local, group and global auditors to ensure that information is provided on a timely basis and that deadlines are met.
Investor & Bank Reporting
- Preparation of quarterly cash flow reporting and summary per investment;
- External debt financial covenants reporting and coordination and preparation of information packages for lending banks;
Asset Management & Sales Support
- Support asset management team with ad hoc financial information / analysis as required;
- Support acquisitions team with financial information as required;
- Support asset management team with financial information in connection with disposals as required;
- Assist with continuous improvement initiatives for all financial reporting processes;
- Liaison with 3rd party administrators and finance teams across Asia;
- Ad hoc project work.
- Degree in accounting (ACCA or similar, completed or studying);
- 1-5 years’ relevant professional experience;
- Proficient user of MS Office and accounting software;
- Excellent organisation skills;
- Team player
- Goal oriented and hands on mentality.
Should you hold the above skills and experience & would like to explore this role further - please forward your CV in application. We will contact you, should you be placed on our shortlist.