Finance/ Business Analyst for O&T Financial Control, AVP
The incumbent should possess strong analytical skills to be able to contribute effectively amongst the various duties in this role:
- Prepare periodic variance analysis report on Operations & Technology costing. This role supports Group Operations & Technology & Group Chief Operating Officer's Office.
- Work with the department coordinators and Finance team to substantiate variances between actual, rolling forecast and budgeted.
- Understand unit costing and perform analysis on variances between actual, budgeted and standard unit costs.
- Perform impact analysis by applying scenario tools to cost
- Understand and explore ways for improvement of cost allocation.
- Provide support to costing review with Business Units.
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise, or ad-hoc to Operations & Technology departments as required.
- Undertake ad-hoc projects and assignments relating to financials
- Possess a degree in Accounting, Finance or equivalent discipline
- Detail oriented individual capable of completing reporting and analytics accurately and on a timely basis
- Provide required MIS support during OP exercise and ad-hoc assignments
- Knowledge in Excel Power BI, Power Query, or other visualization or database related tools will be an advantage
- At least 2 years' of relevant experience in management reporting or work in analytical roles in the financial industry would be advantageous