Finance Controller - Consumer Sector
- 100-120k/annum + variable bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Cornerstone Global Partners
- 22 Apr 18 2018-04-22
Our client is a robust organisation involving some very iconic local brands related to FMCG, food manufacturing and retailing. With plans to grow even bigger, there comes the opportunity of a need for a competent Finance Controller.
Reporting directly to the General Manager and the Chief Executive Office, your key responsibilities will include managing budgets, reporting with various financial analyses and to drive processes and procedures to ensure that the company meets audit requirements.
Your general responsibilities will also include:
- Maintaining a general ledger and/or chart of accounts;
- Maintaining a system to control and ensure assets are used appropriately;
- Enact and adhere to a detailed set of policies and procedures for all transactions;
- Business partner closely with the sales unit and department heads
- Produce and provide accurate and timely financial reports;
- Maintain good professional relationships with key stakeholders; regulators, bankers, external and internal auditors in relation to finance matters; and
- Report any fraud, abuse and/or waste of organisation’s resources.
- Min 8 – 14 years of relevant accounting/audit/finance experience
- Detail-oriented person to produce key financial reports and insights
- Ability to ensure accounting and finance function are in place to support operations
- Prior experience in food retail and consumer goods is highly preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree or equivalent in accounting or finance majors
Contact Details: yejing.lee(a)cornerstoneglobalpartners.com
Li Yejing | EA No. 16S8311 | Registration No. R1660786