Finance Distribution Compensation Operations Manager
At Prudential, we understand that success comes from the talent and commitment of our people. Together, we have a shared vision in securing the future of our customers and our communities. We strive to build a business that you can shape, an inclusive workplace where everyone's ideas are valued and a culture where we can thrive together. Our people stay connected and tuned in to what's happening around us, keeping us ahead of the curve. While focused on the long-term, we look to the future to bring growth, development and benefit to everyone whose lives we touch. Job Profile Summary:
This role will report to Distribution Compensation Operations Lead to support the various distribution channels of PACS in ensuring accurate and timely compensation while ensuring all financial operations are in compliance. Job Description:
Who we are looking for:
- Identification of redundant reports/processes and streamlining of processes that will lead to greater productivity.
- Automation/elimination of identified redundant reports/processes that leads to greater productivity.
- Smooth running of operations of Finance Operation - Distribution Compensation activities
- Reconciliation and Audit schedules
- Monthly provision, amortization are carried out according to stipulated accounting paper.
- Documentation & Record Retention
- Staff Coaching / Development
- Analyze and solve problems without clear precedence
Competencies & Personal Traits
- Proficient in MS Office
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment with tight timeline
- Detailed and Meticulous
- Strong analytics skills
- Familiarity with LifeAsia and distribution compensation matters will be preferred.