Finance Executive (M6/AVP5), OSPL – Finance (Financial & Regulatory Reporting)
Roles and Responsibilities:
Responsible for timely submission of regulatory and financial reporting. Ensure reporting requirements are aligned to changes in regulations or business model. Process/system enhancement projects and testing. Support Finance Transformation initiatives. Ad hoc duties/projects as assigned.
Reporting to AVP, Finance Qualifications
- Degree in Accountancy, Business or related fields.
- Minimum 3-4 years of finance related experience in securities firm or banks.
- Understanding of Equities and Futures/FX products.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint
- Flexibility to work within multiple areas in the department.
- Change mindset and team player.