Reporting to the department head, the candidate is responsible for the all rounded Accounting and Finance duties.
- Maintain accurate journal entries and allocations
- Prepare accurate and timely monthly and yearly financial statements and disclosure notes
- Process customer deposits and withdrawals
- Perform bank/broker reconciliations and daily settlement payments
- Reconcile accounts and provide analysis for the organization's financial transactions
- Support internal and external audit activities
- Prepare regulatory reporting with the authorities such as MAS, ACRA, IRAS, etc.
- Assist in management reporting including financial analysis and propose recommendations to management
- Other tasks assigned by project basis
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any finance-related discipline
- Professional qualification like ACCA or CPA is a plus point
- Min 2 years working experience in finance function in securities industry
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Positive, meticulous, systematic, assertive, analytical, possess strong problem solving skills
- Able to cope in a fast-moving environment and work independently under minimal supervision
- Good oral communication, written and interpersonal skills
We offer attractive remuneration package to the right candidates. Interested parties please send your current and expected salary by email.
Data collected will be used for recruitment purpose only.