- Competitive Remuneration
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- TECITY GROUP
- 12 Jul 18 2018-07-12
The Tecity Group is founded by the late banker and philanthropist, Tan Sri (Dr) Tan Chin Tuan. The Group comprises a public listed arm, Straits Trading Company; an investment arm, Tecity Management and a philanthropic arm, Tan Chin Tuan Foundation and owns the Tan Chin Tuan Mansion.
- Overall in charge of Finance including management and statutory reporting, audit, tax, corporate secretarial and treasury for a group of companies
- Overall in charge of Middle Office functions that supports the Investment Team in the recording and reporting of investments and corporate actions
- Manage and oversee strategic projects
- Manage internal stakeholders and external parties such as auditors, lawyers, bankers, etc.
- Manage other matters such as general office admin, BCP and property management (Finance aspect)
- Provide leadership and guidance to the Finance team members
- Ad hoc projects or tasks as assigned by the management
- Degree in Finance/Accountancy/ACCA or its equivalent and preferably a certified public accountant
- Minimum 6 years of relevant experience, of which, preferably 2 years in a managerial position and 2 years in audit with the ‘Big-4’ audit firms
- Possess good understanding and working knowledge of the Singapore Companies Act, income tax regulations and Singapore Financial Reporting Standards
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Possess a ‘Can-do’ attitude and willingness to be ‘hands-on’
At Tecity, we advocate work-life balance, offer a competitive remuneration and benefits and provide opportunities for development.
We invite you to submit your detailed resume with current and expected salaries to email@example.com by 16 July 2018.
*We regret to inform that only short-listed candidates will be notified.