• Exciting Fintech with high growth trajectory • Newly created role
About Our Client
Our client is part of a listed conglomerate and is backed by top tier VC funds and technology firms and an exponentially growing fintech company. Job Description
- Familiar with financial and regulatory reporting in the securities trading industry
- Monitoring and overseeing the payment and treasury functions, including daily payment review & approval, fund transfer, month-end closing, monthly management reporting, and annual statutory reporting
- Liquidity and cash management
- Ensure compliance of liquidity risk management policy and other applicable risk management framework
The Successful Applicant
- Maintain and build a positive long-term partnership/relationship with bankers
- University degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, or any finance-related discipline.
- A minimum of 6 years' finance experience in financial services industry, preferred with experience in Futures and Securities
What's on Offer
- A good team player, able to work independently and willing to take initiatives
Attractive remuneration package in a dynamic environment with a fast growing fintech that offers exciting opportunities.