• Top-tier PE Fund Investment Firm • Competitive Base Salary • Open to Big 4 candidates with PE experience
Our Client is a highly-respected name within the Asset Management Space.
A role has opened up within the Financial Reporting team for a driven Finance Manager to join the team. The role reports to the CFO. You will be responsible for:
- Managing the Financial Reporting processes for funds, including coordination, preparation and finalization of financial statements.
- Reviewing Fund’s Annual, Semi-annual and quarterly Financial Statements.
- Perform necessary technical accounting research and provide guidance evolving new accounting/reporting issues.
- Provide leadership, training, and coaching to financial reporting analysts.
- The ideal candidate will have at least 8 years of accounting working experience in the PE fund, asset management or fund administration.
- Preferred candidates from Big4 or accounting firms or outsourced accounting services industry with experience specialising in PE Fund audits.
- CPA Qualified or equivalent qualified accountant
- Strong leadership skills and supervisory experience of other professionals
Please send your resume, in WORD format only to Suli Harharah at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Verite Consulting Pte. Ltd. | Registration no.: R1652926 | EA Licence no.: 18S9541