Finance Manager, Real Estate
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
Are you a self-starter who is organized and loves to manage projects? We are looking for a an experienced real estate finance professional:
• manage the administrative life-cycle of funds from inception to closure
• maintain all accounting positions for the assigned funds, including regular reconciliation
• prepare net asset value and financial statements for portfolios, including investor statements and confirmations
• liaise with auditors, including preparation of accounts and supporting schedules
• confirm fund, foreign exchange and banking activities to the client
• solve problems and address replies to client requests
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You will be working in the Real Estate & Private Markets operations team in Singapore covering all Asia Pacific.
The Real Estate & Private Markets group actively manage direct real estate and infrastructure investments as well as indirect exposure to real estate, infrastructure and private equity through multi-manager solutions. We have USD92 billion under management globally and regionally within Asia Pacific, Europe and the US, across the major real estate sectors.
Your experience and skills
• a degree in accounting or finance and is either qualified as a Chartered Accountant or Certified Practising Accountant
• strong financial and technical accounting background combined with an understanding of tax and legal frameworks for real estate
• 10+ years relevant experience in finance for either real estate, real estate products or in alternative asset classes
• strong structural understanding of liquidity management, capital calls and its operational implications
• a good communicator with excellent writing and presentation skills
• fluent in English with proficiency in business Chinese considered a bonus
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.