Finance Manager, Vietnam
- Permanent, Full time
- Wirecard Asia Holding Pte Ltd
- 12 Dec 17 2017-12-12
About the Company:- Wirecard provides financial institutions and regional and international merchants in Asia Pacific with a wide variety of payment and issuing processing as well as fraud management solutions. Catering to the specific needs of regional merchants across a broad spectrum of industries, we are connected to more than 100 financial institutions and local payment schemes in Asia Pacific. Wirecard's subsidiaries in Asia Pacific are part of Wirecard AG, headquartered in Germany and listed on the Deutsche Börse Frankfurt (Frankfurt Stock Exchange, FSE), Prime Standard. Find out more about Wirecard Asia: www.wirecard.asia
About the Position:-.
You will report to the Managing Director, Vietnam and take ownership of analysing everyday financial activities and subsequently provide advice and guidance to upper management on future financial plans. Your goal is to enable the director to make sound business decisions.
You will need to:-
- Provide financial reports and interpret financial information to managerial staff while recommending further courses of action;
- Advise on investment activities and provide strategies that the company should take;
- Maintain the financial health of the organization;
- Analyze costs, pricing, variable contributions, sales results and the company’s actual performance compared to the business plans;
- Develop trends and projections for the firm’s finances;
- Conduct reviews and evaluations for cost-reduction opportunities;
- Oversee operations of the finance department, set goals and objectives, and design a framework for these to be met;
- Manage the preparation of the company’s budget;
- Liaise with auditors to ensure appropriate monitoring of company finances is maintained;
- Correspond with various other departments, discussing company plans and agreeing on future paths to be taken;
- Oversee all tax and regulatory compliance issues.
You are strong communicator who has worked in similar role. You possess solid understanding of financial statistics and accounting principles. You have extensive understanding of business trends, taxation, and regulations in Vietnam. You are comfortable to manage, guide and lead employees to ensure appropriate financial processes are being used.
You should have experience with a mainstream accounting software, and other productivity tools like EXCEL. Finally, it would be ideal if you have achieved status as CPA or ACCA, with working knowledge of International Financial Reporting Standards (IFRS).
How to Apply:-
Send us a simple COVER LETTER stating ONE of your major accomplishments in 1-2 paragraphs that you think best compares to what we need to be done. And do remember to include your RESUME.