Xfers believes in financial inclusion. We abstract away regulatory and compliance responsibilities, making it easy for Fintech and digital businesses to accept payments, store and disburse funds.
In Singapore, we are a Widely Accepted Stored Value Facility alongside only 4 other companies, namely Capitaland, Ezlink, Cashcard, and NETS.
In Indonesia, we are a registered payments gateway licensee. We work closely with regulators to ensure that our services are compliant.
This is an opportunity to be a part of something truly unique and game-changing in the Southeast Asian Fintech space.
What your are going to do?
- FINANCIAL REPORTING
- Assist in audit for SG and oversee audit for ID
- Assist in preparation and review of month end close
- Assist in streamlining invoicing and payment processes
- Assist in cost monitoring
- Assist with SAP migration project
- REGULATORY REPORTING`
- Manage PSOA reporting; work with engineers to automate reporting
- Checking of PSOA reports to ensure accuracy
- Knowledge of transfer pricing preferred`
- At least 2 years of relevant experience is a similar capacity `(preferably from Big 4)`
- Excellent analytical, interpersonal, and communication skills
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Working knowledge of SAP is preferred