Finance Officer (AM), OSPL - Finance (Corporate Services)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Accounting services including reconciliation, reporting and processing of journal entries/ fund transfers
- Support the finance department's transformation and change agenda
- Other tasks/duties as assigned
- Ensure processing/adjustments to general ledger and product systems are done accurately.
Reporting to AVP, Finance Qualifications
- Degree in Accountancy or Business
- Minimum 2 years related experience from a brokerage or financial institution required.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word & Powerpoint
- Team player, detail oriented and eagerness to learn