A leading insurance company within the industry is searching for a Finance Operation Deputy Head with experience of Operation and Finance Transformation. You will be offered the opportunity to work within a competitive team and be rewarded for excellent and sustained performance.
- Proven track record of people management skills and ability to lead a team of Operations staffs.
- Improve operational systems, processes and policies -- specifically, better management reporting, information flow and management, business process and organisational planning
- Manage and increase the effectiveness and efficiency through improvements to each function as well as coordination and communication between operational support and programme development & delivery
- Play a significant role in long-term planning, including an initiative geared toward operational excellence
- Oversee overall financial management, planning, systems and controls
- Quarterly analysis on industry performance and financial modelling
- Good knowledge of operation and financial accounting
- Good appreciation of financial and internal controls, with the ability to balance requirements for internal control with efficiency
- Commercial understanding of the insurance business
Interested candidates kindly email your detailed CV in Words to Ashley Ooi "firstname.lastname@example.org"