Looking for Finance, Risk & Compliance Associates with over 2 years of experience for CAPCO Singapore
Total Experience : 2-5 Years
Job Location : Singaore
Capco – Finance, Risk & Compliance Associates
A Word About Us
Capco is a global business and technology consultancy dedicated solely to the Financial Services (FS) industry, with over 26 offices in Asia, North America and Europe. We are the Swiss Army Knife of the FS industry, helping our clients deliver projects in areas including:
- Capital Markets
- Finance, Risk & Compliance
- Wealth & Investment Management
- Digital Transformation
Capco Asia Pacific operates– Hong Kong (Asia Headquarters), Singapore, Thailand, India and Malaysia, with each office conveniently located in the most central business districts. Having grown APAC to 1000+ employees, our seasoned consultants specialize in helping our clients tackle some of the most pressing issues in Asia’s financial services industry.
As financial institutions are hit with waves of regulation, cost pressures and the rise of non-traditional competitors, we help our clients simplify complexity to remain relevant in this day and age. With our deep FS expertise combined with our nimble entrepreneurial values, we think like a start-up and execute like a Multi-National.
Through our hands-on consulting expertise, we go beyond strategy. We create target operating models, reduce costs, design digital interfaces, reengineer processes, manage risk and regulatory compliance – In short, we help form the Future of Finance.
As Capco continues to expand aggressively in the APAC region, we are looking for Associates to join our Finance, Risk and Compliance (FRC) consulting team.
Capco’s Finance, Risk and Compliance team helps our banking clients stay abreast of new waves of regulation and complexities, both advising on and executing risk management procedures and regulatory reporting frameworks. As a FRC consultant, you will work hand in hand with our clients to understand their risk and compliance challenges, helping to deliver bespoke solutions to adapt to an ever-changing industry landscape. Responsibilities include:
- Developing and delivering new regulatory and risk management strategies, policies and internal controls
- Creating business requirements to ensure risks are mitigated and the firm is adherent to regulatory policies
- Reg check, reg tech, reg delivery i.e. implementing new policies, processes and tools to enhance risk mitigation and compliance capabilities
- Highlighting regulatory risks and advising on how to overcome them
- Ensuring successful delivery of regulatory and risk transformation projects, ensuring stakeholders are managed, and resolving implementation obstacles
- Staying abreast of new financial services regulations and events and advising our clients on the prospective risks from them
You Will Need…
- Minimum 2 years of full time work experience.
- 1 to 3 years of relevant experience in a regulatory or risk capacity in either another management consulting firm or a financial institution
- A bachelor degree in finance, law, engineering, business, or equivalent disciplines
- Experience in delivering regulatory projects, or experience working in regulatory initiatives such as AML, TMI, FATCA, KYC, CDD, MiFID, BASEL II and III
- Knowledge in local Singapore regulatory compliance issues
- Critical-thinking and problem-solving skills
As a Capco Consultant, you will:
- Participate in a Capco team to best service our clients’ needs while developing an understanding of client strategic direction, issues and project goals
- Utilize your intellectual curiosity and innovative thinking to solve complex problems
- Work in a team environment with a personal accountability for your own deliverables
- Need to pay attention to detail, ensuring efficient and complete structured data gathering, research and analysis
- Be an active participant in use case development, process modeling, and functional documentation
- Work on the implementation of strategies and integrated solutions to address client needs
- Gain tremendous exposure to senior financial services professionals while participating in client meetings and workshops
- Have multiple opportunities for leadership and visibility by developing high quality presentations and reports to effectively communicate project findings to client as well as Capco internal teams
- Get involved with Capco training programs to further expand your knowledge of consulting, project management, financial products, process optimization techniques and a variety of other areas
- Participate in the development of new opportunities for Capco: conduct market/client research and analysis and take part in networking opportunities