Finance Specialist - 12-Month Contract (Asset Management)
- Jul 01, 2021
A globally renowned Investment Management firm is looking to hire into their Finance team based in the heart of the CBD - read on to find out more!
The key accountabilities of this role are:
- Review payments to vendors and ensure correct recording into SUN accounting.
- Assist with intercompany service fees and recharges to the correct entities across the region.
- Handle treasury activities of the company including monitoring of bank balances against risk limits set by the Group and cash flow projection.
- Ensure accurate journal posting for month end closing, and timely preparation of schedules and bank reconciliations.
- Assist with ad-hoc initiatives including updating of intercompany service level agreements.
This role will work closely with finance personnel to provide support to management and liaise with various departments and Local Business Units Finance across the region.
Payment Review and Controls
- Review payment batches to vendors and distributors; ensure timely and accurate processing of payment.
- Check and ensure that payments are correctly recorded in SUN accounting system, by vendor, expense line and by departments.
Intercompany Services Fees and Recharges
- Compile and compute services fees and recharges for billing to entities across the region.
- Liaise with entities on collections and provide aging analysis
- Assist with quarterly intercompany reconciliation and confirmation
- Monitor bank balances within the limits allocated for each bank and escalate to Finance director when internal limits are reached.
- Prepare cash flow projection, effect fund transfers and ensure adequate liquidity to meet business obligations.
- Prepare monthly schedule and accounting entries for MAS bills placement, redemptions and interest income.
- Assist with ad-hoc requests such as updating of intercompany service level agreements, policies and manuals. .
- Major in Finance or Accountancy
- 2-3 years of relevant FI Finance experience Proficiency in MS Office: Excel, PowerPoint, Power BI
- Hands-on, proactive, independent and resourceful in solution delivery
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written)
- Sound analytical skills with eyes for details A strong team player and ability to communicate with colleagues across different levels.
- Ability to multi-task and meet tight deadline
If you are keen on this role please Apply now!
EA Licence No: 11C5502 | EAP Registration No: R1329079