Finance Test Manager
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 17 Oct 17
Do you have attention to detail? Strive to do the very best you can do? We are looking for someone who can help us manage the testing requirements for Finance Projects in Singapore. The successful candidate will be responsible for ensuring that delivery adheres to the UBS Testing Standards: that all changes have sufficient test coverage, with documented test cases and that those test cases are executed and defects fixed.
– Will work directly with development, business analysts and users to coordinate and report testing activities with a drive to ensuring quality of deliverables
– Need to demonstrate an ability to learn new business and technical concepts quickly
– Will have excellent attention to detail and will be prepared to push for quality when delivery pressures are high
– Will own the test planning, strategy, coordination and execution of testing across projects
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in almost 900 offices and more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working as a Test Manager in the Finance Department. Our Role is to organize and control all test activities as well as overseeing the associated communication and training activities for achieving the defined test goals. You'll also be working and engaging business analysts, developers, outsource vendor and end-users at appropriate stages in the project lifecycle
Your experience and skills
– Worked as a test manager before and have a minimum of 6-8 years testing experience
– Experience of Banking and Finance and proven experience in testing complex systems and business flows
– Exposure to test management tools (e.g. JIRA, Quality Centre) and used to creating required test assets such as Test Plan, Completion Reports, Test Scenarios and Cases, Defect Management and Post implementation Reviews
– Strong verbal and written communication skills, used to dealing with senior stakeholder management and capable of presenting and explaining test results to stakeholders and project teams
– Strong responsibility, accuracy and attention to details with strong analytical and logical reasoning capability
– University educated and experienced in Banking & Financial Markets
– Experienced with globally distributed teams
– Responsible and committed to deliver results
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Keen to achieve the work-life agility that you desire? We're open to discussing how this could work for you (and us).
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.