Exciting opportunity to join a multi-asset single family office with over USD 1bn AUM. They invest across public markets, private equity and real estate, and are doing extremely well. In view of their expansion and growth plans, they are looking to bring on board a dynamic Finance & Operations Manager, who will report directly to the Managing Director.
- Independently handle all finance and fund operations matters for the company including preparing NAV reports, financial reporting and portfolio monitoring.
- Drive necessary improvements in processes, systems, financial controls and governance, ensuring best practices are in place.
- Participate in strategic projects as and when required.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting/Finance or related
- Qualified Accountant (CA, ACCA, CPA, ICAEW) is preferred
- Min 7 years’ fund administration/operations experience from a buyside or fund administration firm
- Prior exposure to various types of funds, especially alternative investment funds (PE, RE, VC, Debt, Hedge) would be an advantage
- Able to work independently and collaborate with a team
- Self-starter and entrepreneurial, willing to work in a start-up environment