Financial Analyst Program
Partners Group is an industry leading global private markets investment manager. We serve more than 900 institutional investors worldwide, representing more than 100 million ultimate beneficiaries. We invest globally into private equity, private real estate, private debt and private infrastructure investments on behalf of these clients with a mission to deliver them superior investment performance.
We have grown consistently year-on-year since we were founded in 1996 and today manage over USD 94 billion in assets on behalf of our clients with more than 1400 professionals across 20 offices worldwide. This growth and continued success have only been possible thanks to the passion, creativity and talent of our people.
These are exciting times for Partners Group as we are in the process of further expanding our team. We are looking for innovative talent to share our future growth by joining our Financial Analyst Program. What it's about
The Partners Group Analyst Program is a unique opportunity for recent university graduates with top credentials to launch an exciting and challenging career with a world-leading private markets manager.
It is a comprehensive multi-year program designed to equip successful applicants with the financial and analytical skills required to succeed in private markets investing through a mixture of teaching and on-the-job experience. What we expect
What we offer
- Outstanding academic credentials : The Program is open to final year undergraduate and graduate students who have achieved top marks in their discipline. We welcome applicants from any business major, as long as they can demonstrate a genuine interest in private markets.
- Strong analytical capabilities : Investing in private markets requires professionals with strong analytical capabilities.
- Fresh perspectives: We will consider candidates with up to 1 year of relevant working experience.
- A long-term perspective : Private markets investments are long-term in nature and our professionals take ownership of investment outcomes for our clients.
- A great story: We are especially interested in individuals with compelling life and work experiences.
- Energy and passion : Individuals who embrace our culture and work hard to contribute to our success.
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and professional demeanor
- Comprehensive private markets investment training: Following completion of the Program, analysts can expect to be equipped for a successful career in private markets investment.
- On-the-job exposure across a wide range of industries and geographies: Analysts will experience up to four investment rotations as well as two investment-related rotations during the course of the Program. They will gain exposure to all the stages of an investment including sourcing, due diligence, execution and asset management.
- Regular mentoring and exposure to senior management of the firm.
- Opportunity to be part of a dynamic global team in a growing firm where your contribution matters : Partners Group is a truly global private markets firm focused on achieving great results for our clients through intense cross-border collaboration.