- Financing Allowance + Sales Commissions
- Permanent, Full time
- Prudential Assurance Company Singapore
- 17 Dec 17 2017-12-17
Want a rewarding career and make a difference in others’ lives? Join our Management Associate Programme – MAP18 as a Financial Consultant to build your career in the Financial Services Industry. Successful candidates will receive comprehensive training to develop core competencies such as financial planning, product knowledge and more. Whether you aspire to be an independent sales professional or a team leader, we offer accelerated career advancement to help you succeed in the business.
Prudential Singapore, an indirect wholly-owned subsidiary of UK-based Prudential plc, is one of the top life insurance companies in Singapore. We have been serving the financial and protection needs of Singaporeans for 85 years. Our focus is to bring well rounded financial solutions to customers through our multi-channel distribution network, with product offerings in Protection, Savings and Investment. We are one of the market leaders in Protection, Savings and Investment-linked plans with S$29.4 billion funds under management as at 30 June 2016. In 2014, we were awarded an AA Financial Strength Rating by leading credit rating agency Standard & Poor’s.
- Actively build and maintain clientele database
- Understand clients’ needs and propose strategies to help them achieve their financial objectives
- Establish and maintain a long-term relationship with clients through periodic follow-up and reviews
- Conduct insurance portfolio analysis to value add to client’s financial planning
- Adhere to tight compliance standards to provide sound financial advice to clients
- Customised training programmes
- Financing scheme allowance starting from $1,500 for 18 months#
- Sales commissions on top of allowance
- Overseas incentive trips# for outstanding performers
- At least 21 years old and above (This is a regulatory requirement)
- Possess at least a full certificate in GCE 'A' Level, International Baccalaureate Diploma qualification, diploma awarded by a Polytechnic in Singapore or equivalent.
- Personable individual with a customer- focused mindset and excellent communication, problem solving, and people skills
- Dynamic and sincere personality with strong integrity and determination to build a long-term career in the Financial Services Industry
- Good knowledge of banking, wealth management & insurance products is an added advantage
- Selected candidates are required to attain CMFAS certifications M5, M9, M9A and CHI.
# Terms and Conditions apply
Approval Code: COMP/RMC/652/06/17