Financial Controller - Policy and Governance
- Permanent, Full time
- UBS AG
- 25 Apr 18
Can you take the findings from complex analyses and make them understandable? Do you know how to interpret policy and develop practical advice? We're looking for someone like that who can help us:
– provide timely and action-oriented analysis, supporting the business in making sound decisions, as an independent partner
– adopt standardized interpretation, application and support the regulatory reports production and execution of related control activities across business lines
– assist on the production, review and analysis of Basel III liquidity regulatory requirements
– implement accounting control requirements
– in collaboration with colleagues, improve the quality, efficiency and effectiveness of the function
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
You'll be working in the Accounting Control Regulatory Reporting Governance team in Singapore. We're specialist team focused on the financial reporting and regulatory reporting governance across APAC region.
Your experience and skills
– over 5 years of experience in finance, preferably within the financial services industry
– strong problem-solving and synthesizing skills (you know how to figure stuff out)
– regulatory reporting experience (Basel III reporting is preferable but not required)
– strong attention to detail
– organized and disciplined in prioritizing work, documentation and meeting deadlines
– ability to work as part of a team
– a keen interest in financial markets
– strong analytical skills (you're like a human computer)
What we offer
Together. That's how we do things. We offer people around the world a supportive, challenging and diverse working environment. We value your passion and commitment, and reward your performance.
Take the next step
Are you truly collaborative? Succeeding at UBS means respecting, understanding and trusting colleagues and clients. Challenging others and being challenged in return. Being passionate about what you do. Driving yourself forward, always wanting to do things the right way. Does that sound like you? Then you have the right stuff to join us. Apply now.