Financial Crime Compliance - Director/Senior Vice President/Vice President - Multiple Roles
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Aston Carter (Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd) , EA Licence No: .10C4544
- 06 Jul 18 2018-07-06
Good culture Exciting opportunity Reputable company
We are currently supporting a globally renowned bank with their search for the finest FCC talents in town.
You should ideally be a locally-based candidate technically fluent in one or more of the following:
- AML/Fraud/Anti-Bribery & Corruption Investigations
- Sanctions Advisory
- Financial Crime Compliance Advisory - across Retail Banking/Wholesale Banking/Private Banking
The ideal candidate would have:
- Technical expertise in Financial Crime Compliance - with strong exposure to the local regulatory landscape
- A good compliance, risk and controls mindset
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to confidently engage, influence, and manage stakeholders of all levels of seniority.
- Initiative, drive and dedication with a desire to excel consistently.
What can this role/bank offer you?
- Strong room for growth and progression
- First class processes/frameworks/systems in an environment where senior management invests heavily in Compliance (increasing incorporation of innovative technologies like AI and Robotics)
- Competitive compensation package
Interested candidates can either forward their CVs in MS Word Format to email@example.com quoting JD/507033/PK.
Allegis Group Singapore Pte Ltd, Company Reg No. 200909448N, EA Licence No. 10C4544