Financial Information Sales – First Hire in Singapore
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- BeathChapman , EA Licence No: 16S8112
- 15 Jul 18 2018-07-15
A fintech disruptor is currently looking to add their first salesperson in Singapore as part of their strategy to enter the ASEAN markets.
The firm is well backed and has a first-class senior management team that has led operations for leading financial information providers. The solution is delivered through a direct API and channel partners and target clients include both financial services (investment banks, hedge funds, asset managers, pension funds etc.) as well as corporate clients.
As the first senior salesperson on the ground in Singapore you will lead the sales strategy for Singapore and ASEAN while working with the global management team to grow the Singapore office. This is an opportunity to enter a business in it’s embryonic phase and take on bigger roles and responsibilities as the firm grows.
The role will suit any financial desktop or information salesperson who feels their growth is limited in their current role and/or company. This role will allow you be entrepreneurial and creative in how you approach sales and how you grow the business while still allowing you learn from industry veterans.
We are looking for someone with:
- Experience selling financial information into corporate clients as well as financial institutions in Singapore
- Ability and desire to lead a small sales team and eventually a regional business across ASEAN
- First class presentation and communication skills
- An entrepreneurial mindset who can own multiple roles while the business is in start-up phase
EA Licence: 16S8112 Reg No.: R1223123