Financial Research Analyst
- 12 Months
- Permanent, Full time
- FIGS INC PTE LTD
- 27 Sep 17 2017-09-27
We are growing our team and looking for an analyst who will research, analyse and write on sectors, industries, trends and companies across different regions.
- Enjoys writing and able to summarise and produce concise and thoughtful commentaries.
- Strong ability to present complex financial data/information in a succinct manner
- Creative thinker
- Team player mentality and strong learning acumen
- Strong organisational skills with the ability to multitask and manage projects to keep collaborating teams on track with deliverables in a high-pressure setting
- Strong sense of urgency and to turn in quality work quickly within stipulated timelines
- Flexibility and the desire to go above and beyond what is required of the role.
- Confidence to present and articulate ideas to internal and external stakeholders
- A desire to work in a start-up environment
- Research and analyse sectors, industries, trends and companies across different regions
- Produce in-depth financial reports/analyses, presenting them in a clear, logical and concise manner. Where required, prepare summaries and concise commentaries.
- Create corporate presentations when required for external meetings
- Create and manage financial information database when required
- Bachelor’s degree in Economics/Business/Finance or related field.
- At least 3 years of relevant working experience
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Ability to learn and understand software quickly
- Financial modelling understanding and/or capabilities will be a plus
- Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.