Our Retail Finance team enables and drives innovations by providing a range of financial products and services to individuals and SMEs across the region. Join us and be the driving force in launching our business across multiple markets in Southeast Asia.
- Lead and manage high-impact projects end to end, to build our financial services business not limited to areas in retail finance, product development, go-to- market, partnerships, business development, compliance, regulatory, cash flow and capital management, etc
- Work directly with Senior Management to design initiatives using analytical and conceptual problem solving
- Identify functional, regulatory, technical gaps and initiate projects to achieve desired results
- Work with function stakeholders to lead and drive projects, including engineering, credit risk, operations, data science & modeling and business development teams within regional and local teams.
- Act as point of contact between different departments within the company and relevant third parties
- Identify potential risks and develop a strategy to manage these risks.
- Builder mindset, solid project management experiences with reputable consulting firms, internet, fintech, banking or financial institution
- Preferably in areas of consumer/digital/open banking, consumer/unsecured lending, FX/rates trading, treasury, risk, regulatory (Base capital requirement, anti-money laundering, compliance) for retail financial products
- Strong problem solving skills, proactive, bias to action and takes initiative
- Excellent communication skills, communicates clearly and concisely
- Strong academic background, people management and/or start up, market
- launch experience are highly advantageous
- Ability to develop strong relationships within and outside the company
- Good time management skills, able to multitask Design initiatives using analytical
- and conceptual problem solving
- Ability to demonstrate a high level of verbal and written English and another
- Asian language (Mandarin, Bahasa Indonesia, Malay, Thai, Vietnamese, Tagalog).