Financial / Business Analyst (US MNC)
- 85000 + bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Lincoln HR Group Singapore Pte Ltd , EA Licence No: 15S7787
- 16 Apr 18 2018-04-16
- Identify trends and opportunities for improvement, analyse and manage risk. - Analysing financial statements and making forecasts, budgets, performance measurements and plans. - Present key business and financial performance to Business Leaders / Management.
Our client is a US MNC, one of the world leaders in Consumer Goods.
This position covers the Asia Pacific region, excluding China.
- Support all processes related to monthly/quarterly forecasts, annual budgeting and strategic long-term planning through reporting, financial analysis and what-if scenarios.
- Interact closely with regional and functional teams on business and financial outlook to identify and highlight potential opportunities and risks.
- Provide management and functional teams with timely and accurate reports/presentations, provide root-cause analysis with valued added commentary to support findings and recommendations.
- Evaluate business trends and assess monthly and quarterly business performance with strong understanding of financial statements and key performance drivers. Trends can be at customer, brand, category and SKU level.
- Drive business and management directives by developing scorecards and KPI for performance analysis, measurement and tracking.
- Lead and initiate business and financial analysis for the region.
- Perform feasibility studies and ROI analysis to support New Product Development and special projects.
- Deep dive and analyze CRM data to drive meaningful conclusion and action.
- Conduct stand-up presentation to Business Leaders on key business and financial performance.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Economics, Finance or Accounting.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in Business or Financial Analysis.
- Must have work experience in the Consumer Goods sector.
- Experienced in carrying out financial modeling analysis and deriving recommendations for business decisions.
- Advanced Excel & PowerPoint skills
- Excellent presentation skills