Financial and Business Planning - Secured Products
- Up to 120K + Attractive Bonus
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Kaskal Executive
- 13 Jul 18 2018-07-13
This is an excellent for candidates who are keen to move from Finance to Business. The role sits within business.
- Managing product financials and behavioral analysis of Secured portfolio
- Developing Financial Models for Secured portfolio
- Projection on Sales Volume, Ending Balances and Spreads
- Develop and analyze predictive cum profitability models to guide new product development and customer retention
- Understanding of Funds Transfer Pricing (FTP) and Customer Pricing
- Quantifying the impact on revenue; identifying risks and opportunities
- Work with Risk Analytics to optimize on product offering and portfolio profitability
- Expense Monitoring e.g. A&P, Expense Accrual, etc.
- Involve in Monthly Analysis and Forecast of ending balances, spreads and revenues, Annual Budgeting and 5Y yearly ICAPP forecast.
- Preparation of financials dashboards for management reporting
- Establishing and setting up of Financial KPIs for performance measurement
- Involvement in validating financials in Product Program
- MIS mapping of various Secured Products in Financial System to ensure correct classification and revenue recognition
- To support Secured Head on all other Ad-Hoc Product Analysis request – to function as a Secured Product Analyst
- To provide over-see and guidance of the Loans Portfolio and Mortgage Financial model.
Interested candidates can send a word copy of their CV to email@example.com
Regret only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Reg No. R1109191
EA License 15C7408