Financial reporting Analyst
- Singapore Singapore Singapore SG
- Permanent, Full time
- Charterhouse Partnership Singapore , EA Licence No: 13C6338
- 21 Mar 18 2018-03-21
An SGX listed firm with a strong presence in Singapore is looking for a Finance Analyst as part of their growth plans. This is an exciting opportunity for Mid-level finance professionals to grow their careers.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the incumbent is expected to have a strong understanding of corporate accounting experience. You will be involved in month- end closing activities, reconciliation, performing accounting analysis and management reporting. The Incumbent will also be responsible for analyzing financial results, regulatory reporting and be part of the M&A due diligence team.
To be successful, individual must possess:
• A recognized degree in Accounting with CPA or relevant professional accountancy qualifications
• At least 4-6 years commercial working experience with BIG 4 audit background
• Strong communication skills with business acumen
• Quick learner
Only successful candidates will be notified.
For interested applicants, kindly send your updated resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Marie Goh at +65 6435 5606 for more information.
EA License No: 16S8066 | Registration No. R1331783