First VP, Application Security Risk Assessment, Information Security
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department
The Technology and Operations
function is comprised of five teams of specialists with distinct capabilities: business partnership, technology, operations, risk governance and planning support and services. We work closely together to harness the power of technology to support our physical and digital banking services and operations. This includes developing, centralising and standardising technology systems as well as banking operations in Singapore and overseas branches. Job Responsibilities
Job Requirements Requirements:
- Team member of information security risk assessment section with focus on project security risk assessment and application security area.
- Develop, drive and constantly improve security review processes to identify the risk throughout the lifecycle covering different layers of technology architecture.
- Lead the risk assessment, tracking and periodical review of the deviations identified during the ISRA.
- Review individual projects as well as to assess overall security posture holistically. Work closely with business to ensure security is a priority.
- Provide regular update to stakeholders about the risk identified during the ISRA process.
- As security SME, provide advisory to rest of IT teams to strengthen security controls.
- Maintain awareness of security trends covering both new threats and technologies in order to understand the risk and better safe guard the organization.
- Evaluate security solutions/processes when necessay
Be a part of UOB Family
- Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Software Engineering or related discipline
- At least 12 years of IT experience, in which over 6 years are in the capacity of information security risk assessment or security architecture, preferably in a large BFSI environment.
- Deep understanding of most of security technology domains.
- Solid application security know-how, preferably banking applications.
- Familiar with the regulator requirement related to the information security areas.
- Good understanding of the key aspects of IT which includes strategic planning, application implementation & support, IT Infrastructure, Vendor & Contract Management, IT audit, IT governance, Risk management and business continuity planning.
- Proficient in risk management concept and practices.
- Keep up-to-date knowledge of security trends.
- Ability to lead change, and to adapt quickly to changing priorities.
- Ability to identify and improve on work & process inefficiencies.
- Relevant certification such as CISSP, CSSLP, CISA, SANS, Microsoft, ITIL Foundation, would be advantages.
- Strong analytical and critical thinking skills and meticulous attitude.
- Able to work independently or in a team with minimal supervision.
- Excellent communication, writing and presentation skill.
Apply now and make a difference.