First VP, Equity Advisor, Private Bank
Posting Date: 01-Jan-2021
Location: Singapore, SG
Company: United Overseas Bank Limited About UOB
United Overseas Bank Limited (UOB) is a leading bank in Asia with a global network of more than 500 branches and offices in 19 countries and territories in Asia Pacific, Europe and North America. In Asia, we operate through our head office in Singapore and banking subsidiaries in China, Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand, as well as branches and offices.
Our history spans more than 80 years. Over this time, we have been guided by our values - Honorable, Enterprising, United and Committed. This means we always strive to do what is right, build for the future, work as one team and pursue long-term success. It is how we work, consistently, be it towards the company, our colleagues or our customers. About the Department UOB Private Bank
is dedicated to managing the wealth of high-net-worth individuals with investment assets of $5 million and above. Keeping in mind our clients' financial objectives, we provide tailored products and solutions that draw on the Group's comprehensive suite of personal, business and investment services. Job Responsibilities
• Attending to Relationship Managers/ Investment advisors queries on all equity matters on a timely and professional manner.
• Working with Relationship Managers to produce quality Investment Proposals & Portfolio Reviews
• Prepare tailor-made Equity/ structured products solutions for end clients
• Able to make presentations to marketing platform
• Achieve revenue income and increase business volume to meet annual target
• Provides research and stock ideas
• Responsible for assigned sector coverage in global equities markets and generate investment ideas.
• Contribute to the overall investment strategy for the firm
• Conduct fundamental stock research, and macro analysis. Job Requirements
A. Personal and Social
• Ability to socialise/communicate with people from all spectrum
• Genuine and sincere in wanting to help others
• Team player as well as ability to function independently
B. Professional and Technical
• Good financial degree. CFA preferred
• Minimum 10 years of relevant experience, preferably in Private Banking
• Strong communication skills.
• VBA/Excel skills
• Excellent English language skills, oral and written. Business Mandarin will be an advantage Be a part of UOB Family
UOB is an equal opportunity employer. UOB does not discriminate on the basis of a candidate's age, race, gender, color, religion, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or other non-merit factors. All employment decisions at UOB are based on business needs, job requirements and qualifications. If you require any assistance or accommodations to be made for the recruitment process, please inform us when you submit your online application.
Apply now and make a difference.